Property Banner
Choose a Product
Apply for Coverage
Report a Claim

This type of policy provides coverage against loss or damage of equipment other than electronic. Examples of such equipment include:

  • Cranes

  • Tractors

  • Portable Generators, etc.

A valuation of the item(s) or proof of purchase is required to support the sum insured required.

Call Toll Free 800-TRIN     Request a Call-Back